- 1/2 Cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 Cup Rice Syrup
- 1 Cup Rice Crispys
- 1 1/2 Cups Granola
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cherries, Cranberries, and/or Blueberries chopped
A great snack for picky eaters and finicky appetites. These homemade healthy granola snack balls are sure to please all ages. They taste good and are playful as a finger food. AS the they saying goes they are as fun to eat as they are to make. Just make sure the children don’t play with them too much before eating them. Healthy Granola balls are sure to be a hit at your home – as a healthy and nutritious homemade granola snack.
How do we make these chewy and delicious granola balls?
- Place almond butter and rice syrup in a saucepan and turn the heat to low – medium for about two (2) minutes or until the mixture is smooth and well combined in the small saucepan.
- Now you can add the remaining ingredients in a bowl to stir and combine.
- Carefully add the warm almond butter mixture by pouring into the bowl with the granola and then stir slowly to combine all the ingredients.
- Now the fun part. Roll into 1 inch balls. I recommend using a scooper to keep everything nice and even, but a tablespoon will do just as well.
- Make sure they aren’t too hot for little fingers and then serve. Be careful to limit or else you will see these granola balls disappear in a cloud dust.